February 7-9, 2019: Healing the Whole Person – Bryan, TX
Experience Jesus in His mission of healing! Physical, spiritual and emotional healing, central to the Church’s life and 2,000 year tradition, come to life today. The uniquely engaging format will help you see and experience God’s healing love through teaching, prayer, personal reflection, adoration and the Sacraments.
Teaching Sessions include topics on:
- Introduction to Healing the Whole Person
- Facing our Brokenness
- Encountering the Father’s Love
- Living in Freedom
Cost & Additional Details*
- Early Registration Rate: $130.00
- expires November 26, 2018 at midnight Eastern Time
- Regular Registration Rate: $145.00
- expires January 28, 2019 at midnight Eastern Time
- Late Registration Rate: $165.00
- registration closes Saturday February 9, 2019 at noon Eastern Time
* Please see our Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy (at page bottom) before registering.
Student rate and scholarships available: contact Becky Kramr at email@example.com
Event Schedule (click to enlarge):
Box lunch included on Saturday. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate dietary restrictions.
For questions about this event email Becky Kramr at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Registration Type||Cost||Add to Cart|
Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
1920 Austin’s Colony Pkwy
Bryan, TX 77802
2.3 mi from event location
Days Inn by Wyndham Bryan
1039 N Earl Rudder Fwy
Bryan, TX 77802
2.2 mi from event location
The LaSalle Hotel
120 S Main St
Bryan, TX 77803
1.1 mi from event location
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions: This event is for those 18 years old and older. By attending this event, you consent to any photographs or video footage that may be taken for promotional purpose. By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the terms of the informed consent which can be found here.
Refund Policy: Due to the fact that most of our events fill to capacity, registration fees are non-refundable and unfortunately cannot be transferred to another person, event, or product. Thank you for your understanding, as we aim to accommodate hundreds of participants throughout the year.