[SOLD OUT] May 9-13, 2022: I AM Prayer Ministry Training:
In-Depth and Conference Style Prayer – Tallahassee, FL
UPDATE: We have reached our capacity for this event. If you would like to be placed on the waitlist, click on the button below.
See prerequisites for event attendance below.
This event will sell out quickly. Mark your calendar to register as soon as possible.
We are excited to offer our next prayer ministry training opportunity. If you have attended a 3- or 5-Day Healing the Whole Person or Restoring the Glory retreat (in person, livestreamed or virtual!) and have a desire to begin or to deepen your gifts and skills for individual prayer ministry while continuing your own personal healing process, you are eligible to attend this training.
Our Prayer Ministry Training is based on the authority of God’s Name, “I AM”, which He first revealed to Moses at the burning bush. All the way through the Old Testament God reveals Himself this way: “I AM your healer”; “I AM your warrior”; “I AM near you”. Likewise in the New Testament Jesus reveals Himself as God: “I AM the true vine”; “I AM the Good Shepherd”; “I AM the Way the Truth and the Life.” Our God is with us as Teacher, Healer, Warrior, and Shepherd. As we draw our life from Him and learn to abide in Him, we receive inspiration from the Holy Spirit and learn to follow His movements.
In this training you will learn how to facilitate prayer in the confidence of I AM. “I” stands for Inspiration, the posture of seeking and praying for the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, both for the minister and the recipient. “A” stands for Abiding, the posture of staying in communion with the Lord, in the moment. “M” stands for movements – the movement of the Spirit, the movement of the recipient’s heart, and movement of one’s own heart. Within this framework, the week will include training around both “conference style” and “in-depth” prayer ministry (not a dual track). The training will focus on the gifting, necessary skills, and spiritual preparedness, which are essential to effective prayer ministry. The teachings are grounded in Scripture, Church teachings, and the Sacred Tradition of the Church.
The week will contain teaching on various healing prayer techniques and processes:
- Identification of wounds, lies and inner vows and other barriers to healing
- How to pray for emotional, spiritual and physical healing
- Identifying and developing your unique spiritual gifts
- Hearing from God, intercession, discernment of spirits, etc.
- Extensive practice and activities to actualize concepts and teachings
- Opportunities to pray with others and receive prayer
Schedule Tentative & Subject to Final Confirmations
Prerequisites for Attending This Event:
- You must have participated in a Healing the Whole Person conference* (in person or virtually) OR a Restoring the Glory event (in person or virtually) prior to attending this event. (*Either the weekend or 5-day Healing the Whole Person conference.)
- You must fill out and submit the questionnaire below at the time of registration for your registration to be complete. (Questionnaire submissions alone do not reserve a spot for this event.)
- At this time we are not accepting inquiries for exceptions to these requirements. Thank you for your understanding.
Location: This event will be held at St. Louis Catholic Church in Tallahassee, FL.
Meals: Lunch will be provided at the event Mon-Thurs. Breakfast and dinner are not included.
Lodging: NOT included in the registration fee. The JPII Healing Center does not provide recommendations for lodging. Being both the capitol city of Florida, and the home to Florida State University, Tallahassee boasts an abundance of Air B&B’s and hotels that are readily available when booked well in advance of your arrival.
This event is for participants 18 years and older.
If you are a priest and wish to concelebrate Mass:
Please email your Letter of Suitability to Msgr. Michael Reed: email@example.com
Most Rev. William Wack
C/O Msgr. Michael Reed
Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee
11 North B Street
Pensacola, Florida 32502
Please email a copy of your letter to JPII Healing Center as well: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full refunds up to 30 days prior to the event (less a processing fee of approximately 3%)
- No refunds are provided within 30 days of the event
- Cancellations less than 30 days are eligible for a credit which can be applied to a future JPII Healing Center event
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registrations are not transferable between persons or events
- This event is for attendees 18 years old and older
- By attending this event, you consent to any photographs and/or video footage that may be taken for promotional purposes
- By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the terms of the informed consent policy which can be found here