Women’s Conference – November 10-12, 2022
(Registration opens at 10:00am ET on August 15, 2022.)
“And thus also it was that the knot of Eve’s disobedience was loosed by the obedience of Mary. For what the virgin Eve had bound fast through unbelief, this did the Virgin Mary set free through faith.” – St. Irenaeus
Do you desire to dive deeper into the freedom that you were created for? Do you feel restricted and bound by the knots of sin and shame that conceal the profound beauty of your feminine heart?
Immerse yourself in a three-day conference of truth and transformation as the knots of Eve, in us, are undone by Mary’s example of radical receptivity. Through a series of talks, teachings and prayer experiences, you will be invited to become Undone in God’s presence while deeply receiving the truth of your authentic identity.
- Full refunds up to 30 days prior to the event (less a processing fee of approximately 3%)
- No refunds are provided within 30 days of the event
- Cancellations less than 30 days are eligible for a credit which can be applied to a future JPII Healing Center event
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registrations are not transferable between persons or events
- This event is for attendees 18 years old and older
- By attending this event, you consent to any photographs and/or video footage that may be taken for promotional purposes
- By registering for this event, you are agreeing to the terms of the informed consent policy which can be found here