As our patron, St. John Paul II inspires our ministry through his life, teaching and fatherly love. His understanding of the dignity and potential of every person in the heart of God, lies at the core of our mission.
To promote and inspire transformation in the heart of the Church, by healing and equipping God’s people for the New Evangelization.
This mission is fulfilled in the very heart of the Church, helping people activate the fullness of their sacramental graces, while transforming their lives.
- The two hearts represent love and relationship.
- The larger heart represents Jesus’ Sacred Heart, full of mercy and compassion.
- The red color signifies Jesus’ Precious Blood, the source of our healing.
- The smaller heart represents Mary’s Immaculate Heart, and our own, resting within the Sacred Heart. Its gold color is a sign of the transformation and purification of the Holy Spirit.
- The Flame depicts the fire of the Holy Spirit.
- The Cross, in the form of St. John Paul II’s crozier, pierces both hearts, and is the sign of our healing and transformation.
“True joy is a victory, something which cannot be obtained without a long and difficult struggle. Christ holds the secret of this victory.”
St. John Paul II, 17th WYD
The John Paul II Healing Center (JPIIHC) began almost 17 years ago. It all started with a humble “yes” to God form our founder, Dr. Bob Schuchts, to go and help souls encounter the healing love of God. Today it is flourishing, by the grace of God, as a national ministry with a dedicated and talented team. Please continue to pray for our success as we strive to be God’s conduit for the good of souls.
St. John Paul II, pray for us.
Pope St. John Paul II
Get to Know Him
-Born: May 18, 1920 in Wadowice, Poland
-Papacy: October 16, 1978 - April 2, 2005
-Beatified: May 1, 2011
-Canonized: April 27, 2014